Membership in Fontana
- Membership has no time constraints and is free
- Membership doesn’t include obligatory agreements or time tables
- Absence and it’s length does not affect the membership
- Membership is based on voluntarily partaking
- To be a member it’s enough if you’re experiencing or have experienced mental illness
- In the clubhouse everyone is equal
Our association is voluntary, but members are encouraged to take part in the work oriented day. Members are also responsible for their own belongings.
- Members have the right to get half of their bus or train ticket compensated if they participate at least 4 times a month in the community and live over 2km away from the clubhouse. If they drive to the clubhouse they get a compensation of 0,13 cents per km. If they have the possibility to take a bus or train but choose to drive instead, the highest compensation is half of the bus or train ticket.
- At Fontana both the members and personnel have professional secrecy
- All sorts of selling and borrowing money are prohibited within the clubhouse.
- Breaking the rules can lead to temporary suspension.
- At the clubhouse we respect each others and the houses property.
- It’s prohibited to come to the clubhouse under the influence.
- At Fontana we also go on outings to various places and participate in different events. At Fontana there’s only a registration list. The activities are most of the time free, but occasionally they will need a payment of 5-10€